DIGITAL MARKETING ANALYTICS BUNDLE
STARTS AUG 15, 2020
GET UP TO 40% OFF FOR 2 PROGRAMS!
SAVE MORE THAN PHP 4,000 (VAT INC)!
ONLINE MASTERCLASS ON DATA ANALYTICS
Start your learning with a beginner-friendly crash course on data analytics.
By the end of the 2-half day online program, students will be able to understand the different levels of analytics and types of analytics techniques of Regression, Classification, and Clustering, when to use them, and recommend solutions to business problems.
- Understand the different levels of analytics and when to use them
- Identify types of data and how each should be treated
- Describe the shape, distribution, composition, and relationships of given data sets
- Determine outcomes and given sets of different inputs and conditions
- Apply the different analytics techniques to specific business scenarios
- Come up with solutions or recommend options to a problem given a set of given parameters and sets of historical data
BATCH 1: Sep 16, 23 (2 Wed)
- 13:00 – 17:00 Philippine Time (PHT) (UTC +8)
- 13:00 – 17:00 Singapore Time (SST) (UTC +8)
- 12:00 – 16:00 Indonesia Time (WIB) (UTC +7)
- 12:00 – 16:00 Vietnam Time (ICT) (UTC +7)
- 11:30 – 15:30 Myanmar Time (MMT) (UTC +6:30)
ONLINE DIGITAL MARKETING ANALYTICS PROGRAM
Enrich your learning with a fully comprehensive program on performance marketing to can help you piece together digital data for better optimization!
By the end of the 2-day online program, students will be able to gain essential knowledge of performance marketing based on various technical and strategic criteria.
- Apply the key principles of digital measurement, data ethics, and performance marketing across a variety of scenarios.
- Utilize the various analytics frameworks from mapping the conversion journey, measuring exposure and effectiveness, and optimizing performance
- Set-up Google Analytics using appropriate metrics and KPIs
- Set-up Facebook Analytics using appropriate metrics and KPIs
- Apply the Explore Phase of the CRO Framework to gather information and identify opportunities
- Apply the Validate Phase fo the CRO Framework to design and run impactful experiments
- Design experiments using given tools and techniques for a variety of touchpoint optimization scenarios
BATCH 10: Sep 19, 26 (2 Sat)
- 09:30 – 18:30 Philippine Time (PHT) (UTC +8)
- 09:30 – 18:30 Singapore Time (SST) (UTC +8)
- 08:30 – 17:30 Indonesia Time (WIB) (UTC +7)
- 08:30 – 17:30 Vietnam Time (ICT) (UTC +7)
- 08:00 – 17:00 Myanmar Time (MMT) (UTC +6:30)
LEVEL-UP YOUR DIGITAL SKILLS TODAY!
If you have further questions, kindly fill up the inquiry form.
BOOST YOUR DIGITAL LEARNING WITH THESE CLASSES
Our learners are passionate about their learning. We highly recommend you to deepen your digital skills in these programs.