DIGITAL MARKETING FUNDAMENTALS PROMO BUNDLE
STARTS AUG 12, 2020
GET UP TO 40% OFF FOR 2 PROGRAMS!
ONLINE MASTERCLASS ON PERFORMANCE MARKETING AUDIT
Start your learning with a beginner’s crash course in performance marketing.
By the end of the 2-half day online program, the students will be able to evaluate their performance marketing capabilities based on various technical and strategic criteria.
- Access to connect, consult, ask questions, and learn about a specialty class directly from the Masters, who are the best-of-the-best subject matter experts known to be highly experienced in the industry
- Evaluate the alignment between your desired performance outcome and your identified key success indicator/s
- Evaluate the relevance and accuracy of the metrics being monitored in relation to the desired performance
- Evaluate the ability to formulate hypotheses or assumptions for testing
- Evaluate the set-up and quality of multiple digital touchpoints
- Evaluate the set-up, naming, and usage of UTM/campaign URLs
- Evaluate the set-up and usage of Google and Pixel tags
- Evaluate the clarity and usability of the naming conventions employed in tracking ads, events, and campaigns
BATCH 1: Aug 12, 19 (2 Wed)
- 13:00 – 17:00 Philippine Time (PHT) (UTC +8)
- 13:00 – 17:00 Singapore Time (SST) (UTC +8)
- 12:00 – 16:00 Indonesia Time (WIB) (UTC +7)
- 12:00 – 16:00 Vietnam Time (ICT) (UTC +7)
- 11:30 – 15:30 Myanmar Time (MMT) (UTC +6:30)
ONLINE DIGITAL MARKETING FUNDAMENTALS PROGRAM
Enrich your learning with a fully comprehensive digital marketing course to explore new digital strategies and executions!
By the end of the 4-day online program, you will be able to create an effective digital marketing strategy and plan.
- Identify the various roles of digital and how they apply in the customer journey
- Use digital tools for deriving a consumer insight analysis
- Craft a digital blueprint that shows how the brand synergizes its digital assets
- Identify the function of social media, videos, email, SEO, website, SEM, and digital media in the customer journey and how to optimize a strategy for each
- Recognize how to integrate mobile into your digital marketing strategy
- Identify the different platforms where brands could play in E-Commerce
- Identify the function of CRM throughout the funnel and its impact on the strategy
- Identify emerging marketing channels and platforms and the role they’ll play in the years to come
- Introduce the measurement framework and its strategic importance in digital
- Identify the best practices on how to pitch a digital marketing plan to decision-makers
BATCH 46: Aug 15, 22, Sep 5, 12 (4 Sat)
- 09:30 – 18:30 Philippine Time (PHT) (UTC +8)
- 09:30 – 18:30 Singapore Time (SST) (UTC +8)
- 08:30 – 17:30 Indonesia Time (WIB) (UTC +7)
- 08:30 – 17:30 Vietnam Time (ICT) (UTC +7)
- 08:00 – 17:00 Myanmar Time (MMT) (UTC +6:30)