DIGITAL MEDIA PROMO BUNDLE
ONLINE DIGITAL MEDIA PLANNING PROGRAM
Enrich your learning with a fully comprehensive program in digital media planning & strategies, with best practices on how to manage your ads in the Facebook Business/Ads Manager.
By the end of the 2-day online program, students will be able to create an effective digital marketing strategy and plan.
- To be able to define what media planning is
- To get acquainted with the 5-step media planning framework of CDM
- To learn how to talk to your clients and understand what they really want
- To be able to create a media objectives and strategies document
- To be able to create a visual media schedule
- To be able to maneuver through the Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads Manager tools
- To be able to set-up a campaign on Facebook and Google
BATCH 10: Sep 5, 12 (2 Sat)
- 09:30 – 18:30 Philippine Time (PHT) (UTC +8)
- 09:30 – 18:30 Singapore Time (SST) (UTC +8)
- 08:30 – 17:30 Indonesia Time (WIB) (UTC +7)
- 08:30 – 17:30 Vietnam Time (ICT) (UTC +7)
- 08:00 – 17:00 Myanmar Time (MMT) (UTC +6:30)
ONLINE MASTERCLASS ON FACEBOOK DYNAMIC AND COLLABORATIVE ADS
Start your learning with a beginner’s crash course to Facebook Dynamic Ads and Facebook Collaborative Ads.
By the end of the 2-half day online program, students will be able to identify the steps required to run collaborative and dynamic Facebook Ads.
- Access to connect, consult, ask questions, and learn about a specialty class directly from the Masters, who are the best-of-the-best subject matter experts known to be highly experienced in the industry
- Define and differentiate dynamic ads from collaborative ads
- Determine the tactical requirements before being able to run dynamic and collaborative ads
- Enumerate the key steps in setting up dynamic ads
- Enumerate the key steps in retargeting
- Enumerate the key steps in setting up collaborative ads
BATCH 1: Aug 15, 22 (2 Sat)
- 13:00 – 17:00 Philippine Time (PHT) (UTC +8)
- 13:00 – 17:00 Singapore Time (SST) (UTC +8)
- 12:00 – 16:00 Indonesia Time (WIB) (UTC +7)
- 12:00 – 16:00 Vietnam Time (ICT) (UTC +7)
- 11:30 – 15:30 Myanmar Time (MMT) (UTC +6:30)