E-COMMERCE PERFORMANCE ANALYTICS
STARTS JULY 10, 2021
GET AN EXCLUSIVE 40% OFF FOR 2 PROGRAMS!
ONLINE E-COMMERCE PROGRAM
From planning, marketing, operating and growing, create an end-to-end E-Commerce plan for your business.
By the end of this 4-half-day online program, you will learn how to set up, manage, integrate and grow E-Commerce for your business.
- Discuss frameworks that describe all the moving parts of E-Commerce.
- Identify requirements for setting up an online or E-Commerce business.
- Discuss digital marketing strategies for driving visitors to the platform.
- Identify pricing approaches that leverage psychological levers.
- Discuss user experience strategies for driving in-platform conversions.
- Map-out steps for logistics and fulfillment: pick, pack, ship, and deliver.
- Identify strategies for cultivating and maintaining loyal platform customers.
- Determine the optimal team structure and ways of working for E-Commerce.
- Instill and maintain an omnichannel view of E-Commerce and brick and mortar.
- Identify scale and growth strategies that E-Commerce businesses can apply.
BATCH 13: Sep 4, 11, 18, 25 (4 Sat)
- 13:00 – 17:00 Philippine Time (PHT) (UTC +8)
- 13:00 – 17:00 Singapore Time (SST) (UTC +8)
- 12:00 – 16:00 Indonesia Time (WIB) (UTC +7)
- 12:00 – 16:00 Vietnam Time (ICT) (UTC +7)
- 11:30 – 15:30 Myanmar Time (MMT) (UTC +6:30)
ONLINE DIGITAL MARKETING ANALYTICS PROGRAM
Be data-driven and take your E-Commerce to the next level with deeper learning on performance marketing and marketing analytics.
By the end of the 2-day online program, you shall be able to develop a measurement framework and a performance optimization plan for a chosen campaign.
- Apply the key principles of digital measurement, data ethics, and performance marketing across a variety of business uses.
- Utilize Analytics Frameworks to map the conversion journey, measure exposure and effectiveness, and optimize performance.
- Setup Facebook Analytics and Google Analytics using appropriate metrics and KPIs based on the overall business objectives.
- Apply the Explore Phase of the CRO Framework to gather information and identify opportunities for the business.
- Apply the Validate Phase of the CRO Framework to design impactful experiments and build on experiment results.
- Design experiments using given tools and techniques for a variety of touchpoint or platform optimization scenarios.
BATCH 26: Oct 7, 8 (Thu, Fri)
- 09:30 – 18:30 Philippine Time (PHT) (UTC +8)
- 09:30 – 18:30 Singapore Time (SST) (UTC +8)
- 08:30 – 17:30 Indonesia Time (WIB) (UTC +7)
- 08:30 – 17:30 Vietnam Time (ICT) (UTC +7)
- 08:00 – 17:00 Myanmar Time (MMT) (UTC +6:30)
LEVEL UP YOUR DIGITAL SKILLS TODAY!