ONLINE SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO) PROGRAM
LAST 2020 BATCH STARTS ON OCT 24, 2020
- Crawl-Index-Rank: How Search Works
- Search Engine Loop: Crawl-Index-Rank
- Crawling: Spiders, Links, Robots.txt
- Indexing: Indexing Frequency
- Ranking: LDA and LSI Algorithms
- Technical Hygiene Factors
- Website Loading Speed
- Mobile Optimization
- Using Google Webmaster Tools
- Content-Based Ranking Factors
- Keyword Research: Keyword Purpose Matching, Semantic Relevance, Long-Tail Framework
- Creative Best Practices: SEO Writing, Content Planning
- On-Page Optimization Techniques
- Header Tags
- Internal Linking
- Metatagging and Metadescriptions
- Managing Non-Text Content Formats
- Agile Publishing for SEO
- Off-Page Optimization Techniques
- Content Syndication
- Engagement Signals on Social Media
- SEO Measurement
- SEO Metrics
- SEO Auditing Tools
- Technical Audit
- Keyword List
- Content Planning
- On-Page Action Plan
- Off-Page Action Plan
Get involved online
Unlike your regular recorded webinar and online class, the Online Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Program is an expert-led, live online class using a learning platform that connects our Students with our Subject Matter Experts (SMEs). Wherever you are, get involved and connected with your SMEs and other learners, go through the lectures, ask questions, and interact on class activities. CDM Facilitators will also be there to make sure everyone is engaged, moderate the class, and support you on Q&A and other challenges.
Share new learnings with team
We have designed the program into bite-sized lectures with in-between individual and group breakout sessions. In your breakout sessions, you will be tasked to interact, share and solve real digital marketing problems so you can sharpen your digital marketing and strategic skills. Learn with your teams through virtual meeting rooms, work-through activities, and earn points! A good mix of learning tools and apps will be used including: GoToWebinar, Zoom, Kahoot, Mentimeter, Google Hangouts, and Google Slides, to name a few.
Never stop learning
Get more content in between sessions through our Student Learning Portal. These will help you learn in your own time and will forever be accessible.
1. Student Learning Portal
Once enrolled, log in to your Student Learning Portal account. Gain lifetime access to your supplementary learning materials, which includes program presentations, readings, videos, case studies, etc.
2. Expert-led, Live Online Class
Wherever you are, tune-in to your scheduled live online lecture and discussion with SMEs. Through an online learning platform, be involved in real-time lectures, engage with peer students, and ask questions.
3. Interactive Breakout Sessions
In-between the live lectures, you will work on interactive breakout sessions for a collaborative and enhanced social learning experience with your fellow learners! This is aided by virtual meeting rooms & workspaces.
4. Facilitated Online Learning
Throughout your live online classes, your CDM Facilitators will be present to guide and assist you in your learning. They are available to make sure that all students are engaged, moderated, and supported for the best student experience.
5. Certificate of Participation
At the end of your online classes, you will receive a Certificate of Participation.
Our programs are conducted by Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) who are industry experts and thought leaders. CDM boasts of 200+ SMEs network as partners who provide ongoing feedback on program design and syllabus, latest best practices, case studies and digital trends.
Your class will be taught and facilitated by a mix of SMEs coming from this line up.
BERNARD SAN JUAN III
General Manager, TrueLogic Online Solutions
Managed 300+ websites and scaled 3 web-based companies to multi-million dollar status
Editor-in-Chief of YugaTech
Former Country Manager, NuffNang
1-DAY CLASS ONLY WITH CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION
Regular Rate: ₱9,900 + VAT
Limited Slots Offer, 25% OFF! ₱7,425 + VA
- 8 hours of online learning sessions (lectures, experiential learning approach, hackathons, and activities)
- Lifetime access to supplementary learning materials – readings/videos/case studies via our Student Learning Portal
- Lifetime access to class presentations by our Subject Matter Experts
- Opportunity to consult with the Subject Matter Experts during class
- Earn Certificate of Participation at the end of the program after full attendance
PAYING IN USD?
We accept payments in USD and PHP. Please choose your preferred currency by selecting either at the dropdown menu at the bottom of the page. You could also access the currency options through the pop-up menu on the right side of the page. Just slide your cursor to the right and the currency options will appear.
Displayed rates are converted based on an estimated exchange rate. The final amounts may differ. Local 12% VAT will apply.
We accept payments through the following methods:
- Credit Cards* via PayPal
- Debit Cards via PayPal
- Bank transfer through Unionbank or BDO**
*Except for American Express
**Not available for payments made in USD.
BATCH 4: Oct. 24 (Sat)
- 09:30 – 18:30 Philippine Time (PHT) (UTC +8)
- 09:30 – 18:30 Singapore Time (SST) (UTC +8)
- 08:30 – 17:30 Indonesia Time (WIB) (UTC +7)
- 08:30 – 17:30 Vietnam Time (ICT) (UTC +7)
- 08:00 – 17:00 Myanmar Time (MMT) (UTC +6:30)
Who can take this program?
This is open to everyone who wants to deep-dive their digital learning in search engine optimization. Ideal for anyone interested in content strategy, online PR, publishing, and website management.
Do I need to have a marketing background?
No. Although this program immediately deep dives into digital marketing, prior experience or extensive knowledge in marketing is not necessary.
How do I enroll in this program?
- Choose your Program
Find the perfect Digital Training Program among our industry-verified programs. Once you select the program that you will bring you that needed leverage in your career, select the Program Class, Enrollment Type, and Program Schedule of your choice.
- Complete your Registration
- Payment and Confirmation
Once the registration is fully accomplished, proceed to pay for your class. After successful payment, you will officially be part of the class list. We then look forward to having you in our online class as you embark on your digital journey.
Do I receive a certificate after the program?
We give a Certificate of Participation upon your completion of the whole program. This is inclusive of the full-day regular class rate. There will be no CDM Certification offered for this program.